Monday 16 May 2011

CD90Z - under the covers


I took the covers off today, I thought I'd better see what horrors lay hidden underneath. But it was a pleasant surprise as you can see, especially considering the amount of water that was in engine 10 years ago when I got the bike off my brother. Now cleaned out and looking good, I'm intending putting the covers back on using stainless allen bolts and new gaskets I bought off ebay.  A bargain I thought  - two complete engine sets (one missing a head gasket) for around £9 plus postage. As a matter of interest I bought a couple of cables off John Oldfield, a non-franchised Honda dealer, great price and fast delivery. I've now ordered brake shoes and some other bits - a useful source, have a look (the link is top on my links list at the moment). Please mention the blog if you use him, he might give me a discount!  Here is the link just to make it easier.  

No comments:

Post a Comment