Tuesday 30 November 2010

The Good, The Bad and the downright Ugly


The Good
Well here's a couple of photos of bits I've started work on, the headlamp/speedo case which is now looking pretty good in primer, the handlebar clamps and left & right switches (main/dip and indicators).  The switches were fun, seized and a bit rusty with the screws to unmount the internal components also not yielding to a screwdriver. Liberal amounts of WD40, patience and a new ball bearing means they now function perfectly again. 



The Bad
And here's a couple of wheels to rebuild, they are rather rusty but the hubs look fine and polish up well.  If anyone out there knows if standard C90 wheels would fit, please let me know.



and The Ugly
mmm this one looks more difficult, I don't think a bit of sticky plastic and a washing up bottle will fix it.  Watch out for later blogs in which I may figure something out!  It is the seat off my CD90Z in case you're not sure!



No comments:

Post a Comment